2nd Smart Cities India 2017 will attract buyers who actively source new and innovative products from India and around the world.
- Government representatives from ministries, regulatory bodies, municipalities, local authorities, etc.
- Embassies and trade offices
- CEOs, COOs,VPs, Country Managers and other senior management or decision makers of public and private organizations
- Engineers, architects, and consultants
- Suppliers and buyers of relevant technologies
- Companies and consultants involved in smart cities concepts
- Project management companies
- System integrators
- Builders and property developers
- Media and advertising companies
- Non-governmental organizations
- Banks and financial institutions
- End-users, etc.