Speaker Registrations are now open for your submissions to present when we meet again in person next year. Our Conference Committee is looking for content focussed on solutions to accelerate Nation Building. This unique event provides an opportunity to discuss and bring forth the most inspiring ideas to strengthen capacities, increase collaboration and share inspiration to support and improve the development of our nation.
- Relevance to the expo subject: the topic should be cutting-edge, or present new ideas in a creative and engaging way
- The submission should be timely for the industry, and should be of interest to a broader audience
- Technical Accuracy
- Context of the issues including real-world case studies, examples, and stories
- Potential for audience interactive participation
- Speaker’s Presentation Skills and Experience
- Speaker’s Knowledge, Engagement, and Experience
- The content should provide a thought-leadership perspective for conference attendees
Who can participate?
Policymakers, Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, Social Innovators, Research Centres, Universities, Engineers, Consultants, Public or Non-Governmental Organizations, Consortiums (Public-Private), Social Activists, or anyone with innovative ideas, research, analyses, studies, vision, and solutions.
- The Conference Committee will review all abstracts submitted on time, and in the correct format
- The Conference Sessions are a combination of Presentations and Panel Discussion format with one Keynote Presentation. The keynote slots are reserved for contributions covering a wider scope that are of interest to the audience and address the progress and novelties within the topic
- Early submission is strongly encouraged. Applicants will be notified of their status by email
- Please avoid double submissions. In case you would like to replace or adjust your previously submitted abstract, please send the new version to email@example.com
- Please make sure your entry details are correct as they will be used for promotion till the end of the expo
- Sales and Marketing pitches will not be accepted. Please use the Sponsorship Packages for this purpose
- Do not add any special characters during the course of your submission
- All information is to be provided in English only
- Co-presenters are not allowed
- The Organiser does not cover travel, accommodation or ground logistics costs, but Speakers enjoy free-of-charge registration for the entire event
- An automated confirmation email will be generated when your abstract is submitted successfully. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speakers must be apprised that the Conference Committee is the final authority on all participants.